South East Highlights: South East Dublin Walking Tour:
This tour brings you around a selection of superb historic buildings among this gracious district of Dublin, with its elegant 18th and 19th-century buildings, aristocratic clubhouses, townhouses and plutocratic mansions, all around theis South Georgian Core of Dublin including
- Dawson, Kildare and Molesworth Streets
- and elegant St Stephen’s Green.
- the National Museum and Library,
- Masonic Hall,
- Lord Mayors House,
- Georgian Ball Room
- a superb 1930’s Government departmental office block in Art Deco style
- Wonderful 19th-century Neo-Byzantine church.
- There is plenty of social, political and literary history along the way.
- We sometimes end up in a tiny 19th-century chemist shop, speaking about James Joyce.
- Tour Route: 2 – 2.6 km approx.
- Tour time: 2 Hours – 2 hours 20 minutes (approx)
- Price: please hit the green “book now” button and input your date and guest numbers for a price. Thank you. Exact quotation on the supply of your date, numbers, and details, please. All marked fields required.
- below, images and details from some of our Dublin Decoded guided walking tours in the South East quarter of Dublin City Centre.