Dublin Decoded offer a range of acclaimed private tours, available for your private group, large, small or giant corporate entertainment. We’ve designed and delivered a huge range of private and bespoke events for some of the most discerning clients. Some recent tours have included
- a literary and historical walk of South-East central Dublin, in the footsteps of Shaw, Wilde and Joyce, concluding with a private visit to a 19th century chemist, and within that old chemist-shop, a private whiskey tasting we organized, accompanied by a short talk by a Joycean scholar, conversation and a reading by two Joycean actors with short extracts from from Dubliners and Ulysses.
- This was organized for the RTE guide, owned by the National Broadcasters, and who publish Ireland’s Radio and TV listings. They were hosting their counterparts from all over Europe.
- architectural and design tours for colleges and third-level institutions from Britain, Germany and the United States.
- 2, 3 and 4-day itineraries, for cultural societies including the London Art History Society (June 2018)
- a four-day itinerary for a family from Belgium.
- a three-hour art and architecture tour for a family from Japan.
- a 2 hour walk of contemporary and 20th century architecture in the Temple Bar District for a group of 35 Dutch architects.
- a 9–minute tour of office, hotel and retail architecture in the Docklands District of Dublin (September 2018) for a separate group of Dutch property investors.
- Corporate entertainment Treasure Hunts around the famed Temple Bar district, organized and run for several well-known Irish companies including architecture firms, insurance companies, luxury travel firms and more.
to see a selection of our tours, all available as private tours for both family or small group tours, large group and/or corporate tours and excursions, please look at any of our private tour options, in the drop down menus at the top of this page. Or, to contact us about an entirely bespoke tour for your private group, you can email us at email@example.com For our immediate attention and a speedier response, please consider putting the words “private tour” plus your preferred dates in your subject header? Thank you.
Please do not email us for information on public tours. Instead, please see the information listed on our public tours page, which is updated as public tours approach. Thank you.